About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Scout's Sweet Sundays

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! I especially want to say Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother and mother-in-law. You are both so inspirational!

And now onto Scout's Sweet Sundays! Here are some recent projects I have found that I just love!

If you want to pin any of these please follow the links and pin from the original page! Thanks!!

Anyone who knows me well knows I LOVE strawberries! This dress is too cute and I love the french seams she used on the skirt!

Children's Adirondack Chair from The NY Melrose Family
This is such a fun chair for the little ones! Love the  color!

Scrapbook Paper Wall Art by White Lights On Wednesday
This is a really fun way to use scrapbook paper and looks like a pretty simple craft! So cute!

Front Porch Reveal from Design, Dining, and Diapers
These crates are such a great idea for porch decor. I am going to need to find some and add them to my porch!

Little girls in white dresses always seem so angelic. Check out the modified pattern that Melanie used to create this beautiful Easter Dress!

Grab a button and show it off!

Scout's Stitches Featured Button

Have a great day everyone!!
Signature 2

4 comments:

Julie E said...

Thanks so much for showing off my little ol' project Zoe! I hope you've been doing wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the sweet feature!

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Thanks so much for featuring my dress. I loved seeing my little one in it and I'm glad others are enjoying it, as well!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my adirondack chair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...