About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Photography Challenge Week #16- Someone You Love

I have been slacking on my photo challenge posts- last week was something that I made .


So here is a picture of some homemade cupcakes I made- mmmm.


This week's challenge is someone that you love. I love all of my nieces and nephews but this is a fun picture that I got of my little niece Marley! She is such a joy in my life!

Linking Up with A Step in The Journey for the 20 Week Photography Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Signature 2

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Both shots are sweeeeeet!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Little City Farm said...

Awww,...she is a super cutie and the shot itself turned out great.

Rosa B. said...

What a cute little gal - fun photo!
That chocolate looks so yummy! :)

Kei said...

Lovely shots! The cake makes me hungry and the picture of your niece is adorable!

Jeanna said...

Very cute! I love how innocent little ones are.

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...