About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Friday, November 11, 2011

From Zoe's Kitchen- Oatmeal Scotchies

No New Food Friday this week! I have been so tired I haven't even cooked this week, unless you count Brussel sprouts!

Here is a recipe my sister gave to me a long time ago. These are my husbands absolute favorite cookies. I bought the butterscotch chips a while ago to  make these for his birthday and I forgot, so he got them last week.  Hope you enjoy the recipe as much as we do!






ZOE'S KITCHEN BUTTON


Oatmeal Scotchies
1 cup softened margarine
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups oats
1 bag butterscotch chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Beat together the margarine, sugars, eggs, and vanilla

In separate bowl mix flour, soda, cinnamon and salt.


Mix dry ingredients into creamed mixture. Stir in oats and fold in butterscotch chips.

Bake for about 9 minutes.



Enjoy!!!

I will be linking up with some of These Parties!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Signature 2

8 comments:

Toni said...

They sound great, Zoe! And easy enough for the kids to help with! Thanks!

Artbyasm said...

I love Oatmeal Scotchies!!!!

Stephanie said...

I've never had oatmeal scotchies before but these looks scrumptious!

New follower :)

Stephanie
chocolatecoveredbuttons.blogspot.com

Daena from Bad Rabbit Vintage said...

My husband's favorite, too! I add coconut to the recipe. YUM

Robin Ange said...

Now this looks delicious. I wish I could come over and have one.

Unknown said...

Our grochery store just had a BYGO free on chips and I just stocked up on all the different flavors. These look SO good, we may have to make some this week!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hi Zoe! So nice stopping by to visit with you! The recipe for Oatmeal Scotchies look so good. I think my grandkids would really like them.

Nice to meet you!
Kindly, Lorraine

printed clothing said...

Wow yummy Oatmeal Scotchies. It looks very yummy. I like sweets. I absolutely try this dish. Thank you for amazing dish recipe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...