About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Notice Anything Different???

Lately I have been doing a lot to try and make my blog look just like I want it to. I made a new header. I got it to center on explorer, but when I view it in Safari it is still off center. Any super smart blog people know how to fix this problem??

The other thing I did was add a menu bar at the top. I used a tutorial from The Girl Creative. She made it really easy and I love the way it turned out. I am still working on the content for some of the tabs, so be patient!! I have some tutorials in the works :)

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!

Signature 2

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I like the new look!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

I like what you did Zoe....as far as Safari??? it's the web...my old website was like that...on the worksheet it looked great...on the web; thing didn't always go where they were suppose to...

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

mmm I love the design and the colours are gorgeous. It doesn't seem to be centering on Firefox either.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...