About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Craft Fail- Blarg!!

So I found this shelf at a garage sale- $3


Awesome. I thought- I need some cheap shelving for the craft room. So I sanded it down, painted it white so it was all pretty, and had my husband hang it up.


I said-"Honey this looks crooked", checked it with a level- came out as level, but it still looked all crooked.

It was then that I realized that the shelf was very warped and there was no way it would sit up right. Boo.

So it was a upcycle fail- at least it was only $3 plus a little paint!! The worst part is the holes in our brand new painted wall!

Signature 2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...