About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Monday, February 21, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY



A day late- but yesterday was Penny's Birthday. We celebrated by making her favorite- french toast with peanut butter on it. I can't believe she is one already. Today I am off work so I spent the morning cuddling with dogs, watching Grey's Anatomy and cross stitching. I am making a lot of progress on the vegetable wreath.

Well, better get up and going today- just wanted to share a few pics from Penny's birthday celebration!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Penny! What a wonderful blessing our pets are and what joy they bring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...