About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, Monday- don't trust that day!

Hey all in blog land, hope everyone's week is off to a good start. Mine hasn't been too bad- had a long day at work and then a Mary Kay party!

This month has been crazy busy so far- did get some crafting done and hope to get some more done before the end of the month. I have one quilted pillow pieced and stenciled and ready to hand quilt.

We did have our first garden harvest of salad and radishes this weekend- makes me VERY excited for the summer.

I have fallen behind on my blog surfing so I need to catch up some time this week! Happy stitching and crafting to everyone!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

A garden harvest already! We're not quite there yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...