About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wow it is March- in like a lamb so far!

Review of last month's goals:
Goals for February-
1. Quilt 20 squares on the quilt.- Did better than that!! Got about 61 squares done this month- at this rate I may be done well before December! Total complete-93 out of 320 blocks - 29% done!!
2. Work on Hunting Companions- umm no, didn't get to this yet- boo
3. Finish December pattern from Erica Michael's- Nope

I did work on my Vegetable Wreath as I updated mid-month.

Stitching has been going slow- but here are my goals for March:

1.Quilt 30 squares
2. Finish Hunting Companions- this is my husband's goal for me, as the piece is for him.
3. Keep training for triathlon- not a craft goal but has to be done :)

Happy Stitching and I hope to have more updates to post this month!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I don't have time to even think about my goals lately. The only goal I give myself is to make sure to squeeze in some stitching time,lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...