About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas time is almost here, time for love and time for cheer!

November Goals-
1. Post more updates on my blog- Kind of, more than last month, less than some months.
2. Finish December Calendar hanging-Nope, haven't even started.
3. Finish Birth Announcement (except birthdate) and find frame- Nope, I have made good progress and found a cute frame.
4. Make a Christmas ornament- Nope

December Goals-
1. Christmas presents (several home made things and buying some)
2. Birth Announcement (finish and frame)
And with that I am going to go work on the birth announcement.
Have a lovely December 1st!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...