About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Keychains, get your keychains!


Made these keychains this week. I quilted the one side and then stitched them together. I am going to make a bunch of these for mini-Christmas presents, maybe stocking stuffers. I am getting excited for Christmas. Only one week until Thanksgiving! well, less actually.



And I have made some progress on the Birth Announcement. I will really need to focus on this in order to get it done in time!! It is moved to the top of my goal list (along with the December Erica Michael's design).

Happy Stitching and thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...