About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vegetable Wreath WIP


These past couple weeks I have been working on my Vegetable Wreath. Below is my progress thus far. Above is what the finished product will look like. (Sorry about the bad pic). I am excited with how much I have done, but then I looked at the finished picture and I realized I have a lot left to do! But I am moving on for now. Going to work on May and July, then maybe some scrap booking.


This past weekend I did some shopping for stitching supplies and clothes. I got a couple bread covers and a pot holder to stitch on. I can't wait to pick out patterns to put on them.

On another note, I got some exercise today. Scout and I ran about 2 miles and walked a little more. It felt good, but now my body is very tired. Now I just need to do it more regularly!

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Kajsa said...

You are doing great on vegetable wreath, it looks like a lot of stitching but it will look fabulous when it's done.

Lillie said...

Hi Zoe,
The wreath is looking gorgeous.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...