About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Past Projects- Mirabilia


This is my biggest project finished so far- Touching the Autumn Sky by Mirabilia.
I worked on this for about a year off and on. I love all of the colors and the whimsy of it.
My husband and I framed this ourselves- I found the frame for $5 at an antique store and the rest of the framing cost about $35 dollars- I was pretty happy with it. It hangs above our entertainment center now.


I stitched this Mirabilia freebie for my mother in law for Christmas. The beading is so beautiful.

I stitched this freebie for my mother for Christmas. I really enjoyed both of these projects and I have one for my self in progress.
These free patterns at www.mirabilia.com
The other Mirabilia patterns I have that I plan to complete-
Christmas Cherub 2006- work in progress
Under the Friendship Tree- work in progress
The Forest Goddess- not started
Snow Angels- not started
Ring Around the Rose Tree - not started



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...