About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Past Projects- Care Bears

This was my first cross stitch project ever. I stitched it for my oldest nephew's third birthday, and I have been hooked ever since!
I stitched this Wish Bear for Cole's Quilts. It went to a little girl named Sarah. They stitched about 9 squares into a quilt.
I made this frame for my cousin's baby, but they call her Maggie now :) It was the first time I stitched on paper, it is different and a little difficult.
This pattern I made for my oldest nephews 4th birthday. I sewed it onto a denim bag for him..


I made this one for my husband's god daughter for Christmas.



I plan to make a baby quilt for my children someday out of these large Care Bear patterns- I have 2 books with the large Classic Care Bear patterns (One is Care Bear Cousins).


Another square for the baby quilt



This magnet I made for my older sister for Christmas. Funshine Bear is her favorite.



Another square for the baby quilt. Tender Heart Penguin (My favorite Care Bear Cousin!)




Decorating the Christmas Tree- Made the first Christmas after I started stitching.



I haven't stitched Care Bears for awhile, but I will stitch more whenever we have children so I can finish up the baby quilt :)


















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...