About Me Tab tutorials Tab projects tab recipes parties buttons advertise feater
Welcome to my blog! If you are new here you may want to check out my projects, tutorials and follow along! Have a great day!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Past Projects- Christmas Ornaments

Made this angel for my sister- it is out of 100 Christmas Ornaments book
Made this Lizzie Kate design. I used orange for the cat instead of gray. I finished it into an ornament, but don't have a pic of it.
Another Lizzie Kate- this one was a freebie. Given to my sister for Christmas. http://www.lizziekate.com/


My sis Ellen and I finishing off ornaments.



Lizzie Kate - My first Christmas ornament for my nephew Eli



Another Lizzie Kate freebie- given to my cousin for Christmas.




Penguin Christmas- given to my sister for Christmas.


Penguin with cart- made into an ornament- again no finished pic.



This was a freebie from The Chart Shop - Sent to my brother and sister in-law for Christmas.



I made this cute ornament from a free chart- I can't remember where I got it from.
It is called Woodland Joy. I kept this one for myself.












1 comment:

Wilma said...

Beautiful, congratulations¡¡¡ wilperez38@gmail.com from Venezuela. (I want to start cross stitch)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...